There are a number of ways you can request an appointment:
- By clicking on the green “Request an Appointment” button on web pages throughout the site. This enables you to request an appointment by service – e.g. psychology, or dietetics or by individual practitioners, if you have a preference for a specific individual.
- If you are not sure who is the best person to help you, you can call our clinic coordinators on 01483 33 88 50 to discuss your needs, and we can help to “signpost” you to the most appropriate service for you. This is particularly helpful if you are not sure who would be the most appropriate person for you to see.
- Or you can email us on info@HealthcareOnDemand.org.uk, and we can help you
Please help us to help you by:
- Letting us know your name ( and the patient/ client’s name, if you are calling on behalf of someone else, such as a child.
- Letting us know who, or what discipline you wish to consult. If you are happy to give an indication of the nature of the problem you may do so, although this is not required.
Giving an indication of when a practitioner can get back to you – what day and time might be most convenient and what method of contact would be best for you ( email, phone, or other method).
It may well be that a practitioner will respond to your enquiry with a phone call to confirm that this is indeed the most appropriate next step for you. This will be a brief phone call of approximately 10 minutes; it is not designed to be a replacement for a consultation.
We aim to respond to enquiries within 24 hours of your contact.
Your information is protected by patient confidentiality guidelines, so your privacy is maintained at all times.
Quality patient care is at the heart of our service here at Healthcare on Demand; if you require further assistance in connecting with the right help for you please call 01483 33 88 50
Please remember Healthcare on Demand does not offer a crisis service.
If you are in serious difficulties, please contact your GP, the local Accident and Emergency Department or call The Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 (24 hrs 7 days a week).