Shelaigh is a senior occupational therapist with over 18 years’ experience working in mental health settings, latterly with children with special needs and learning difficulties. She has held senior positions in a medium secure unit for women offenders with psychiatric conditions,learning disabilities and as Deputy Head of Therapies at a special needs school within a large, multi-disciplinary therapies team.
Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons)
What I Treat
- Therapy for co-ordination difficulties
- Children presenting with Autistic Spectrum Disorder, sensory processing difficulties resulting in behavioural problems
- Sensorimotor function
- Clinical interventions in Praxis
Professional Accreditation and Affiliation
- Member of the British Association of Occupational Therapists
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
On requesting an appointment via our online booking system, the practitioner may well call you to confirm details before you meet. This initial telephone discussion of up to 10 minutes is free of charge, and is designed to confirm that it is indeed appropriate to proceed to a full consultation and is not designed to replace a consultation.
£80 per treatment session
Initial assessment where required (60 – 90 minutes direct contact, including report provision) – £360