These programmes can be run on an in-house basis for groups, schools/colleges and businesses, which can be a very cost effective option. Please contact info@HealthcareOnDemand.org.uk for more information. We may also re-run these event on an open enrolment basis. If you are interested in any of our courses/workshops/seminars, please register your interest HERE. We will then let you know when the next relevant event is open for registrations.
Our Portfolio of previously delivered Workshops:
Get In Touch
Call us with a general enquiry: 01483 33 88 50
Eastgate Gardens Practice
Please give us your feedback
We really want to give you the best clinical service(s) you could possibly have.
What do you value about the clinic, and what could we do to improve?
- NSPCC records 88% rise in children seeking help for online abuseAugust 17, 2017 - 5:15 pm
- What can management do to support the wellbeing of their workforce?July 16, 2017 - 6:51 pm
- Talking about suicide with BBC SurreyJune 12, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- HoD’s dietitian Dr Clare Thornton-Wood on “Picky Eaters”June 2, 2017 - 8:28 pm
- Dr Ann Fitzgerald on supporting wellbeing of the workforceMay 31, 2017 - 11:20 am