For those who have an interest in Mental Health in the Workplace, we have an interesting event coming up on Tuesday morning, 15th May in central Guildford. Jane Nathan, Founder and Clinic Director at Healthcare On Demand will be speaking at this event, alongside Rt Hon Anne Milton MP and others. DETAILS: Event Time: 08:00 – 13:00 […]
Author Archive for: jnathan
About Jane Nathan
Leader of a medical education specialist team, developing and delivering live and virtual programs for professionals worldwide,
Background in Education and Clinical Development of New Medicines.
Founder and Clinic Director at Healthcare On Demand clinics in Surrey, UK.
HoD clinics bring together a team of highly skilled health practitioners of physical, psychological and complementary therapies. We treat a wide range of conditions affecting mental and physical health across all ages from babies through to the elderly. Healthcare On Demand was born out of the experiences of my family as we searched for reliable and professional healthcare for a variety of conditions. We discovered that it isn’t always easy to access the help we need when we need it and that there was a necessity for high quality centralised healthcare provision. We hope to help others meet their needs.
- Clinical Resercher at Glaxo (GlaxoSmithKline), working in neurology, respiratory, anaesthesiology and oncology (6 years)
- Lecturer in higher education (Brighton and London), Biological and Health Sciences, teaching at undergraduate level (5 years)
- Medical Education Agency (8 years)
- MD of owned medical education company (13 years)
Entries by Jane Nathan
We are delighted to welcome Dianne Everitt to the Healthcare On Demand Team in Guildford. A native of South Africa, Dianne has been working as a clinical psychologist in the UK for some years. She specializes in working with young people and adults, as well as couples and families. She has a particular interest in […]
Mental health service funding lags behind physical health services….. Extra money has been earmarked for adult services in England. Together with the investment in children’s services it means by 2020-21 £1.28bn more should be spent in real terms than was in 2015-16. Ministers say the money will be used to put mental health services in […]
Introducing Mandy Dunn Specialist Coach Practitioner and Expert on Parenting Challenges. Mandy’s previous clinical background and Director role within Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) means she is in a unique position to think with you about what approach might be the most useful for you when addressing challenges related to children, families, parenting […]
Over the holiday period, the clinic will not provide immediate responses to telephone enquires on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. If you leave a telephone message, we will of course contact you as soon as possible, which is likely to be on the next working day. Alternatively, you can email us at […]
Mental health problems are particularly common in the young in the UK. In fact, most mental health problems develop in childhood or when a person is a young adult. Three-quarters of problems are established by the age of 24. This is why there is such an emphasis at the moment on addressing childhood mental illness.
Mental health problems are particularly common in young people in the UK. In fact, most mental health problems develop in childhood or when a person is a young adult. This is why there is such an emphasis on addressing childhood mental illness.
We are delighted to welcome Dr Jenny Draisey to the Healthcare On Demand team in Guildford. Jenny specialises in working with children, young people and families with a variety of presenting difficulties, particularly anxiety disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression. She specialises in delivering evidence based therapy to young people and families and mainly works […]
3. Men are more likely to end their lives by suicide Mental health problems prompt thousands of people to take their own lives. In fact there are about 6,000 suicides in the UK each year and it’s the biggest killer of men up to the age of 49. Men account for three-quarters of the total […]
2. Women are now more likely to be affected Women are now much more likely to have a common mental illness. One in five report they have, compared with one in eight men in England. If you include only those with severe symptoms, the difference is less acute, but still apparent. Young people are particularly […]
Get In Touch
Call us with a general enquiry: 01483 33 88 50
Eastgate Gardens Practice
Please give us your feedback
We really want to give you the best clinical service(s) you could possibly have.
What do you value about the clinic, and what could we do to improve?
- EVENT: The Modern Workplace – Thriving or Surviving?March 22, 2018 - 12:57 pm
- We welcome a new Psychologist for Teens to the HoD TeamMarch 9, 2018 - 5:25 pm
- Our Mental Health Crisis: Insight 5 of 10February 12, 2018 - 1:48 am
- Parenting Problems? Specialist Coach is on hand…January 2, 2018 - 12:59 pm
- Christmas and New Year at the ClinicDecember 23, 2017 - 6:24 pm