We are a panel of experienced healthcare professionals, dealing with emotional distress, mental health issues and physical problems. Disciplines include:
- Consultant Psychiatrists
- Chartered Psychologists (Clinical and Counselling),
- Accredited Psychotherapists/Counsellors
plus other practitioners such as
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
and others – all registered with the HCPC.
We treat both adults and children, and are covered by the major health insurers.
This multidisciplinary body of experts provide care based from our clinic in central Guildford, and can also provide home, school and virtual consultations as wished.
To make a referral, please fax your confidential referral letter to 01483 33 85 35.
In Guildford we have The Eastgate Gardens Practice, Eastgate Gardens GU1 4AZ.
The Guildford clinic is conveniently located, just off Guildford High Street, immediately adjacent to a Pay and Display car park. It is also close to major Guildford schools, such as The Royal Grammar School and Guildford High School. It has excellent access to public transport and easy access to the A3.
- Suite of 4 modern consulting rooms
- Competitive prices with excellent rates, no peak and off-peak charge
- Long opening hours – six days a week, and Sunday access by arrangement
- Friendly, professional colleagues
- Suitable for less mobile clients and prams/ buggies as we have direct access from the High Street, avoiding steps, if required.
- Printing and photocopying facilities
- Air conditioning
- Comfortable waiting area for clients
- Small staff kitchen
- Adjacent car park
- Computer and high speed wireless internet available
- Additional Business Hub services including website, online booking, marketing and networking opportunities*
- Staffed reception facilities available*
- Payment facilities available *
* By arrangement and at additional cost
What to expect - timelines for professional liaison
Timelines for responses to patients/clients/families i.e. Clinical letters following consultation
Practitioners will respond to patients/clinets/ families and to GP requests for updates within the following timeframes:
- All will respond within 5 working days.
- All will respond much more quickly to GPs in urgent situations and weill endevour to make contact within a working day.
Timelines for turnaround of reports
Given NHS and other workload commitments full reports take a little time to prepare
Practitioners will provide:
- Rreports within 7 working days of a diagnositc assessment
- For an ASD/ ADHD report and those where more than one practitioner/ discipline contributes to the documentthe compiled report will be provided within 10 working days.
Please note, reports are not usually released until payment has been received.
Joining our Team
We have a well established team of medical and therapy specialists, but do have opportunities for experienced clinicians to join our team.
If you are interested in the possibility of expanding your practice in an ethical, multidisciplinary environment, please contact us for a confidential informal discussion.
We offer a range of treatment and therapy rooms which are of differing sizes and offer a range of facilities, so that practitioners can choose the space which is most appropriate to their needs.
We also have an online booking service, including the option for home or school visits and virtual consultations also.
The clinic infrastructure offers participation in an effective web presence, including search engine optimised (SEO) website, online registration and booking and call answering/ message relay service. Added to this, the clinic offers the option to provide a professional support team which creates a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and aims to relax patients while helping to facilitate an efficient, timely run and caring service for Healthcare On Demand service users.
Please contact us using the form below for more information.
Experienced Healthcare On Demand practitioners provide quality supervision for other counselors, psychotherapists and psychologists in line with the HCPC, BPS and BACP guidelines for supervision.
The Supervision collaboration can be utilised to address a range of needs and issues:
- Formulation and reflection upon clinical case work, especially complex clinical situations
- Identifying clinical options , problem-solving and decision-making
- Reflection upon the work roles of the supervisee
- Exploring the interface between personal and professional
- Examining where the supervisee’s “growing edges” may be and how they wish to develop
- Linking theory and practice
- Developing awareness of the systemic context of the organisations, systems and networks within which the supervisee works.
The supervisor is able to share their experience, decision making and interpretation with the supervisee’s observations, experiences and information gathering within a safe and confidential environment. This facilitates the development of a trusting, supportive collaboration in which the supervisee can develop, both professionally and personally. It also ensures that the supervisor can feel confident that work is being delivered indirectly that meets appropriate professional and ethical standards.
See below for our team members, trained and experienced in delivering appropriate and professional supervision to student counsellors and experienced practitioners alike.
Please contact each supervisor individually with any questions you may have.